"LƯU GIỮ LẠI TẤT CẢ NHỮNG NOTE VÀ COMmt. CỦA TẤT CẢ CÁC BẠN CŨ BÊN MULTI., Thỉnh Thoảng Vào Đọc Lại Lòng Bồi Hồi Vui Vui Buồn Buồn..."

Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 9, 2012

" UNTITLED RAP ( By Lannhu K. ) : I wonder if we’ve forgotten the past in songs they used to sing so often when watching revolutions, protests, and strikes echoing words of legends like stay golden, let it be if you love someone, set them free words of virtue of all kinds all the while forever young is on my mind and I’m not doing life to be impressive I’m not writing to be expressive to you or to the rest I just need to make sense of this mess justifying whether I’m selfish or not with these things that go by my ideas and thoughts floating and colliding through all the physical and mental fighting within myself, ourselves, you and another we’ve long lost the era of the lovers the 60’s are gone now we greet with a closed fist makes life hard and even harder to co-exist but I’m not a kid tryna impose inspiration I’m just a kid tryna create my own liberation..."

1 nhận xét:

  1. ...

    " UNTITLED RAP " ____________________ ( By Lannhu K. )

    I wonder if we’ve forgotten the past
    in songs they used to sing so often
    when watching revolutions, protests, and strikes
    echoing words of legends like
    stay golden, let it be
    if you love someone, set them free
    words of virtue of all kinds all the while
    forever young is on my mind
    and I’m not doing life to be impressive
    I’m not writing to be expressive
    to you or to the rest
    I just need to make sense of this mess
    justifying whether I’m selfish or not with these things
    that go by my ideas and thoughts
    floating and colliding
    through all the physical and mental fighting
    within myself, ourselves, you and another
    we’ve long lost the era of the lovers
    the 60’s are gone now we greet with a closed fist
    makes life hard and even harder to co-exist
    but I’m not a kid tryna impose inspiration
    I’m just a kid tryna create my own liberation...
    ...

    Trả lờiXóa